Enter your name and email address.
Share with your friends: Each time someone enters using your unique URL, you receive additional entries.
Check back weekly for additional chances to enter.Entry Values are as follows:
The Metalsmiths Sterling™ Spring Giveaway, (the “Contest”) is offered through www.metalsmiths.com and www.metalsmiths.ca. To qualify for the contest, a person must:
1. Submit their name and email address to Metalsmiths Sterling™.
2. Be a Canadian (excluding Quebec) or American resident with a valid email address and be the age of majority at time of entry. Employees, agents, and representatives of Metalsmiths Sterling™ its partners and associates, its advertising or promotional agencies, and their immediate family members or persons with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. "Immediate family member" means parents, sisters, brothers, children, spouse, husband and wife.
3. One (1) winner will be selected at random by May 5th, 2017 and contacted by email informing them they’ve won a $1000 Metalsmiths Sterling™ Gift Card, requiring an acceptance response by email within 7 days. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash. The winner is required to answer a skill testing question correctly to be eligible for their prize.
4. Gift Card will be delivered by email in the form of a digital gift card to used for online purchases only, gift card is not valid in stores.
5. Prize acceptance constitutes permission to use the winner's first name and city for purposes of advertising and promotion.
6. Spring Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
7. Contest runs from March 31st at 10amMST thru April 30th at 11:59pm MST.
8. No purchase necessary.
All decisions of the contest judges or are final. The odds of being selected ( e) of the total number of entries received for that month. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Metalsmiths Sterling reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest without notice.
Please note that ring sizing is a matter of comfort, above all: finger sizes fluctuate throughout the day and with temperature.
Additional information on ring sizing is available here: we recommend you check the size of a ring you currently love to wear against our sizing. We recommend you print out the attached pdf if you need help determining ring size: we do not recommend attempting to size using a mobile device.
Please note that most of our rings are classified as:
Sizable up or down by up to two sizes in half size increments: if the size you need is not available and falls within 2 sizes up or down of a ring we do have, we can likely size it for you. Charges will apply: see additional information on our ring sizing service available here
Sizable up by a half size: we can size the ring only up and only by about a half size: generally this is due to the detail on the piece and/or the setting of the stone. Charges will apply: see additional information on our ring sizing service available here
Unsizeable due to material or design constraints, the ring cannot be sized: the listed sizes are all that are available.
Don't measure when your body temperature is either too cold or too hot. A cold finger shrinks while a hot finger expands causing an inaccurate reading. Only measure when fingers are at room temperature.
If you hesitate between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
If you consider purchasing a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
When measuring your finger, always refrain from using a string, they tend to stretch, which can result in wrong size. ALWAYS use a paper strip about 1/2" in width.
If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size in between the two.
Extra wide band styles tend to run slightly small. If you're borrowing a ring for sizing and it has a narrower shaft than the one you wish to purchase, you may wish to order a ring a size larger than the normal size worn. Also, large stone rings may cause the shank to lift up when laid on its side on the display, slightly distorting the size measurements.
No: ring sizes range in a continuous scale used for both men and women.
Our pendants are sold with a Metalsmiths Sterling™ chain with a secure lobster clasp and logo tag of quality - the price includes a chain selected to best coordinate with the pendant. For most pieces, the standard length is an 18" chain, but more petite pieces may include a 16" chain and larger pieces may include a 20" chain: you can select your preferred length for any pendant upon purchase.
As a general guideline, 16" chains are considered choker length - pendants on this length of chain tend to sit near the base of the throat: 18" is standard or classic length, and usually lets the pendant rest near the collarbone or clavicle, above the collar of most shirts. 22" - 24" chains tend to sit a little lower, but still above the chest. 28" - 36" chains usually result in the pendant resting below the bust line and make for a more dramatic statement. The actual fit will vary from person: this is only a general guide.